Snow Triplets Sneak Peak
I have so many pictures from this session that I want to share but for now here is a sneak peak from these little girls. Hope you enjoy these and thanks again to the family for letting me photograph your wonderful baby girls.
Elizabeth, Natalie, and Anna (left to right)


Elizabeth

Natalie

Anna

Natalie, Anna, and Elizabeth (left to right)




Anna. Wanted to share this one just to show how cute she is propped up like that. I have one similar of all the girls. I tried to prop them all up like this side by side and they just were not having it so we did them one by one, lol.
4 comments:
These photos are beautiful!
These are wonderful pictures....just beautiful. I wish you were in Arizona to take pictures of my newborn.
These are so adorable!! I love the one with them all in a different color wrap, that is so cute and colorful!
These are so incredibly FABULOUS!!! Watch out Anne
Geddes!!!! You really did such a wonderful job with
these sweet little babies Cynthia!! WOW:)
Post a Comment