Welcome to Fowler Creations Photography Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog. My name is Cynthia Fowler and I am an on location photographer located in Dalton, GA. While exploring my blog you will find post with sneak peaks from my most recent sessions and up to date information. Sometimes you will also find pictures and tidbits of my life in a post. I have a full time job and am also a wife and mother so I only book a limited amount of sessions.

Please email me at fowler1225@gmail.com with any questions you have and to book a session or you can contact me by phone at 706-483-1000.

Feel free to stop by and explore the blog anytime and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Cynthia




Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sneak Peak for Elder Family

I had the pleasure of meeting this family this morning. This little guy is hilarious and full of life. He sung a couple of songs with some arm movements and it was just so cute to watch him. Hope you like your sneak peak. 


Just for fun. Flying on mommy's feet. 











2 comments:

Julie Wagoner May 20, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

What a fun family! You did a great job capturing this little guy with his parents!

Aubry Canales Photography May 26, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

These are GREAT! love the "flying on mommy's feet" shot.....I am sure they love them all.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP