Welcome to Fowler Creations Photography Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog. My name is Cynthia Fowler and I am an on location photographer located in Dalton, GA. While exploring my blog you will find post with sneak peaks from my most recent sessions and up to date information. Sometimes you will also find pictures and tidbits of my life in a post. I have a full time job and am also a wife and mother so I only book a limited amount of sessions.

Please email me at fowler1225@gmail.com with any questions you have and to book a session or you can contact me by phone at 706-483-1000.

Feel free to stop by and explore the blog anytime and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Cynthia




Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some Christmas pics to share and Happy Birthday Jared!

Just wanted to start out saying that today my husband turned 29. Happy Birthday Jared!
We also went out today to get some Christmas pics of the kids. I still want to do alot of different ones but these were some that I had in mind. Logan cooperated so well which is unusual for him when it comes to pictures. I just had to get some with Annabelle and her little babylegs. I hope she lets me get the others that I want of her wearing these but we'll see. Oh and if you look closely you can see her little earrings. We got her ears pierced. I really wish I would have taken my camera but it was only Jared and I with both kids and someone stood there with Logan and tried to talk to Annabelle while the other had to hold her hands down and her head still so there was nobody to take pics. She did really well though. They are so cute on her. Since her ears stick out anyways it just makes them that much cuter, lol. So here is a peak at some of the photos we got today and a little collage at the end. Hope you like them.


I know it is probably just my mommy goggles but I am in love with this picture of Logan. Jared really likes it to.

Ofcourse he has to show the Alpinestars beanie that he stole from his daddy last year.




0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP