Welcome to Fowler Creations Photography Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog. My name is Cynthia Fowler and I am an on location photographer located in Dalton, GA. While exploring my blog you will find post with sneak peaks from my most recent sessions and up to date information. Sometimes you will also find pictures and tidbits of my life in a post. I have a full time job and am also a wife and mother so I only book a limited amount of sessions.

Please email me at fowler1225@gmail.com with any questions you have and to book a session or you can contact me by phone at 706-483-1000.

Feel free to stop by and explore the blog anytime and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Cynthia




Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Annabelle Grace 12/01/08 Warning Pic Overload.

Happy 1st Birthday Annabelle!
Annabelle Grace born 12-1-07 8lbs. 5 0z. 20 1/2 in. long
I wanted to post this for friends and family to have a quick look at Annabelle's first year. Here are some pics throughout her first year. Hope you enjoy.


Her first adjustment given at 2 days old.

11 days old


Her first Christmas

1 month old


2 months old


3 months old




4 months old


5 months old
First road trip to Panama City Beach, FL

6 months old




7 months old


8 months old


9 months old



10 months old

11 months

Daddy agreed to get her ears pierced.



12 months old now!



2 comments:

Crystal Newgen December 1, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

She is so adorable! I can't believe how much she looks like she did when she was days old.

Lina December 11, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Wow, I was not only looking at how your baby grew, but also how your photography skills improved - outstanding!!!!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP