Welcome to Fowler Creations Photography Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog. My name is Cynthia Fowler and I am an on location photographer located in Dalton, GA. While exploring my blog you will find post with sneak peaks from my most recent sessions and up to date information. Sometimes you will also find pictures and tidbits of my life in a post. I have a full time job and am also a wife and mother so I only book a limited amount of sessions.

Please email me at fowler1225@gmail.com with any questions you have and to book a session or you can contact me by phone at 706-483-1000.

Feel free to stop by and explore the blog anytime and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Cynthia




Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our family Downtown

When I met up with Amanda Plavich downtown to practice our photography these are the pics that she got of our family. She edited these also and I absolutely love them. My kids did wonderful with getting their picture taken that day for me and her. That is unusual with my children now days. Anyways they are gorgeous and I just wanted to post these so all of our friends and family could see them and let me know which ones they would like to have. Thanks Amanda, we love these pics and it was wonderful practicing with you and meeting Nathan and Brendan.





















0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP