Welcome to Fowler Creations Photography Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog. My name is Cynthia Fowler and I am an on location photographer located in Dalton, GA. While exploring my blog you will find post with sneak peaks from my most recent sessions and up to date information. Sometimes you will also find pictures and tidbits of my life in a post. I have a full time job and am also a wife and mother so I only book a limited amount of sessions.

Please email me at fowler1225@gmail.com with any questions you have and to book a session or you can contact me by phone at 706-483-1000.

Feel free to stop by and explore the blog anytime and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Cynthia




Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just some pics for fun that are recents!

Ok thought I would post some recents just for fun. This is the newest member of our office staff "Duke". Since Dr. Barry lost Japhy in Feb. he hasn't been ready for another dog until now. He adopted him this past Saturday from Adopt a golden in Atlanta. He is such a good dog. The kids love him already. This is his duck in the picture that he carries around with him mostly all the time.

I absolutely love the place that I took this picture of Jared and Logan at. I want to go back when it is not full sun outside so that I don't get all the blown areas in the picture. I would also like to try a silhouette at this location. I really love this picture though. One of my favorites.

This was a shot I got of the kids in the bathtub. I really like it and think I am going to get it printed to hang in my bathroom above the tub.

Logan got to puddle jump finally after a big rain that we had not to long ago. He thoroughly enjoyed it as you can see.






Got to empty the water out of the rainboots before we go inside.


They are so sweet together. I keep trying to capture that one really good photo of the two of them and haven't quite got it yet but this one is really cute of them.


I really like having this pic to remember how little they once were. She is growing so fast already and to see this picture it just melts my heart.


Annabelle is looking for her brother in this picture.


We took Logan to Six Flags with family and he got to ride the boat chute. He was just the right height to ride. We are in the middle of the boat. We all had a blast that day besides it being near 100 degrees outside.


This is not a technically good photo but I really like it and wanted to share it. It will be great for the scrapbook.


Had to photography his feet. Like I said earlier they grow so fast and just need to capture how they are when they are little. Another one of my favorites.


0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP