Welcome to Fowler Creations Photography Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog. My name is Cynthia Fowler and I am an on location photographer located in Dalton, GA. While exploring my blog you will find post with sneak peaks from my most recent sessions and up to date information. Sometimes you will also find pictures and tidbits of my life in a post. I have a full time job and am also a wife and mother so I only book a limited amount of sessions.

Please email me at fowler1225@gmail.com with any questions you have and to book a session or you can contact me by phone at 706-483-1000.

Feel free to stop by and explore the blog anytime and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Cynthia




Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New Blog!!!

Well now that we have begun a new year I have launched a new blog.

You can visit it at http://www.fowlercreationsphotography.com/blog

We are not completely finished with it yet but I was so excited to let everyone see it that I just could not wait any longer. This blog will still be here but all new sneak peaks and news for Fowler Creations Photography will be posted on the new blog so keep checking in to see sneak peaks.

Don't forget to post a comment when you visit the blog.

I always love comments!!!!

0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP