Welcome to Fowler Creations Photography Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog. My name is Cynthia Fowler and I am an on location photographer located in Dalton, GA. While exploring my blog you will find post with sneak peaks from my most recent sessions and up to date information. Sometimes you will also find pictures and tidbits of my life in a post. I have a full time job and am also a wife and mother so I only book a limited amount of sessions.

Please email me at fowler1225@gmail.com with any questions you have and to book a session or you can contact me by phone at 706-483-1000.

Feel free to stop by and explore the blog anytime and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Cynthia




Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Triplets (7 months old)

Yes, the newborn triplets that I photographed before are now 7 months old. Wow how time flies! It is so neat for me to see how all the newborns that I photograph grow and then compare the pictures from before to the ones that I do now. I love being able to photograph them over and over and see how much they grow. It is hard enough some times getting 1 baby to look at you but try getting 3 to look at you all at the same time. Mom and I were doing everything we could to get them to look at us. It was a really funny shoot though and I had a great time. These girls have grown so much though and now it is so hard for me to tell the 2 little ones apart. Hope you enjoy the sneak peak of the triplets.

L to R: Natalie, Anna, and Elizabeth

L to R: Elizabeth, Anna, and Natalie

L to R: Natalie, Anna, and Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Anna

Natalie

0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP