Fireman Baby!
There is just something about a baby and his daddy's work gear that I just love. This one was a fireman. This little boy had one of the coolest nursery's I had seen as well. Dad had done some really amazing wood work in the room and made some awesome shelves.
Even though this little one was 6 weeks old and not the typical 2 weeks old and under that I like to get for newborns, he did really well. He was not quite small enough to fit in daddy's helmet but we used it in other ways.


I just had to share my new DINOSAUR hat. So cute.


1 comments:
Thank you so much, Cynthia! We love them and can't wait to see the rest. You did such an amazing job! Thanks for all the time you spent with us. We had a great time.
Post a Comment