Beautiful Day for a Wedding / Matt and Marla
This bride is probably one of the sweetest girls I have ever met and it was an honor to be able to photograph Matt and Marla's wedding. When you combine gorgeous weather, a gorgeous bride and groom, and a gorgeous location then you end up with a gorgeous wedding and that is what this was. I also had a wonderful photographer help me with this wedding. Her name is Jen Kelly and you can view her photos from the wedding HERE . She was so sweet to help me with this wedding and she got some awesome shots as well. Matt and Marla I hope that you enjoy seeing your sneak peak and I had a wonderful time at your wedding.












2 comments:
These are absolutely gorgeous Cynthia!!! You did a fabulous job on these!
Cynthia, these are great! I'm sure the bride and groom will be ecstatic!
Post a Comment