Reece 6 months old
I just love taking pictures of this little girl. She is such a cutie and is so happy all the time. I love some of the little faces that she has and when she looks at me like "are you crazy". It is wild to think that this little one was my first newborn baby that I had a session with 6 months ago. Her mommy was awesome to trust me to take pictures of her newborn baby and then my photography blossomed into something I never could have imagined. Her mommy refers so many people to me. I am so thankful that I get the opportunity to photograph such sweet little faces like this. Thanks Abby, and I hope that everyone loves the sneak peak of the session.
MY FAVORITE!!!!




2 comments:
I love them!!!!!!
She is so cute! It seems like yesterday when we did her newborns! Oh my gosh!
Post a Comment