Welcome to Fowler Creations Photography Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog. My name is Cynthia Fowler and I am an on location photographer located in Dalton, GA. While exploring my blog you will find post with sneak peaks from my most recent sessions and up to date information. Sometimes you will also find pictures and tidbits of my life in a post. I have a full time job and am also a wife and mother so I only book a limited amount of sessions.

Please email me at fowler1225@gmail.com with any questions you have and to book a session or you can contact me by phone at 706-483-1000.

Feel free to stop by and explore the blog anytime and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Cynthia




Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Mikenley

Newborns are definitely becoming my favorite to photograph. They really make me want to have another baby when I am around them and then when I come home the baby fever goes away, so at least I am getting my baby fix in. I was so excited to get to photograph this baby girl. I have had more boys than girl newborns so I was ready for a girl. She is so cute! Congratulation's to her parents and I hope that you like the pictures. 








As her grandmother said "A southern girl has got to have her pearls". It was so cute that she has little pearls already. 

She didn't really want to sleep, she just wanted to know what in the world I was doing to her but then we could see her pretty blue eyes. 


3 comments:

BlueEyedCat May 5, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Cynthia, I love the pearls shot. And I really love those baby feet with the rings. Soooo cute! What a pretty baby and great shots! You did an amazing job.

Julie Wagoner May 5, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

What beautiful photos of a beautiful baby girl! I can see why newborns are your favorite Cynthia--you are great at them!

Unknown May 5, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Aww! These are beautiful! I love the one of Dad and baby, such a special moment captured!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP