Welcome to Fowler Creations Photography Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and explore my blog. My name is Cynthia Fowler and I am an on location photographer located in Dalton, GA. While exploring my blog you will find post with sneak peaks from my most recent sessions and up to date information. Sometimes you will also find pictures and tidbits of my life in a post. I have a full time job and am also a wife and mother so I only book a limited amount of sessions.

Please email me at fowler1225@gmail.com with any questions you have and to book a session or you can contact me by phone at 706-483-1000.

Feel free to stop by and explore the blog anytime and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Cynthia




Sunday, December 28, 2008

Logan's kiss from Snow White, more Disney pics to come later.......

Just wanted to share this one real fast. I still have so many pics to go thru from Disney and I have just now sat down and looked thru them so I will have more to post later but wanted to share this one with you. It is my favorite of the trip. Snow White walked out and we were the first ones in line waiting for her. She had fresh lipstick on and as you can tell she blotted it on Logan's forehead. He loved it. As we walked around everyone kept pointing at him and he would tell them that Snow White kissed him.
I promise there will be more Disney pics to come and sadly to say I did not get many Christmas pics but did get a few. We had a wonderful Christmas and yesterday we went ahead and took all the decorations down. Now the house is back to normal, yeah. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP