A Disney Christmas!!!!!
Yeah! We are super excited to go to Disneyworld in 2 more days. We are leaving on Saturday.
If you have an order you need to place just email it to me and I will try and do it while we are there but if I cannot get internet access then we return on Saturday Dec. 20th. and I will get it done then.
I am hopeing to get internet access so that I can post some pictures from each day so everyone can see how the trip is going. Logan is super excited. He keeps talking about how we are going to see Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Monsters Inc., Mickey Mouse, and so many more characters. Oh and he wants to see the Power Rangers also so hopefully we will see them at Hollywood Studios. I am sure that I will come home with thousands of pictures (knowing me) so I will be posting lots of them on here and flickr for everyone to see.
Please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip.
Annabelle is staying here so we will be missing her so much. We have never been away from our kids more than 1 night before so this is a new one for Jared and I and just that 1 night was hard enough to do. Logan is a little upset that sissy is not going to see Mickey Mouse but we think it will be better for her and us for her to stay here and not go.
Can't wait until the next time I post with PICTURES FROM DISNEYWORLD!!!
If you have an order you need to place just email it to me and I will try and do it while we are there but if I cannot get internet access then we return on Saturday Dec. 20th. and I will get it done then.
I am hopeing to get internet access so that I can post some pictures from each day so everyone can see how the trip is going. Logan is super excited. He keeps talking about how we are going to see Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Monsters Inc., Mickey Mouse, and so many more characters. Oh and he wants to see the Power Rangers also so hopefully we will see them at Hollywood Studios. I am sure that I will come home with thousands of pictures (knowing me) so I will be posting lots of them on here and flickr for everyone to see.
Please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip.
Annabelle is staying here so we will be missing her so much. We have never been away from our kids more than 1 night before so this is a new one for Jared and I and just that 1 night was hard enough to do. Logan is a little upset that sissy is not going to see Mickey Mouse but we think it will be better for her and us for her to stay here and not go.
Can't wait until the next time I post with PICTURES FROM DISNEYWORLD!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment