Photo Shoot practice





On Sunday we met with this wonderful couple and their gorgeous little man. It is so fun to get together with someone that shares in the same interest you do. Amanda is learning photography as well. Photographing someone else's kids every once in a while is great. Mine have gotten where they do not want to look at me when I have the camera out. They would look at Amanda very well. We went Downtown Dalton and down some practicing. Lord knows I need the practice. We had a blast and can't wait to do it again. Here is just a couple of the hundreds that I took that night. Thanks guys for a wonderful time. I will definetely post more later, these are just some done real quickly just to post. I swear sometimes there is just not enough time in the day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment