Old photos that I love
Well today I was going thru my jump drive that has all of Logan's pictures on it up until Annabelle was born and found some of my favorite snapshots of him. It reminded me that I need to take more "snapshots" of Annabelle. I got my new camera a couple of months after she was born and that is when I really started trying to perfect my photography skills. Now what I am realizing is that I don't really have snapshots of her. All I have is photos of her that I set up to "practice". I guess maybe I should bring out the ole Kodak point and shoot and take some pics of her with it because if I have the other camera it is hard for me to take snapshots. She is going to look thru her baby book and see how her first year was staged for mommy's photo shoot practice, LOL. Anyways here are some oldies but goodies of Logan. Oh and yes I made a watermark but I don't really like it and I have to figure out how to make it black instead of white. Will have to re-do.




0 comments:
Post a Comment